Course dates are tentative. We're trying to do them on a rolling basis, and trying to schedule meats before major holidays so you can show off your new cooking skills; and also not feel bogged down with information!
The last competition course will be the whole hog, and it will be available before July 4th weekend!
All the miscellaneous courses, such as Injection and Sauce Building & Building Your Own Rub, will be placed in between the meat courses to fit in to what we're working on.
- March 4th - Competition Style Pork Loin
- March 15th - Whole Roaster (Whole Chicken)
- March 25th - Competition Brisket
- April 4th - Pork Belly, as cook on BBQ Pitmasters
- April 15th - Competition Chicken
- April 26th - Venison Backstrap
- May 6th - Competition style ribs, taught by Mama Stump
- May 15th - Bacon Wrapped Swai
- May 26th - Competition style Pork Butt
JUNE CLASSES - Tri-tip, Competition Style Pork Shoulder, and Whole Hog.
We will be having another calendar update in May on June, July, August, and September.